Rock/Punk/Metal Guitarist looking to jam

I am down to jam or play covers. Looking for any other musician (drums, bass or guitar)

1 Like

Hi,
I’m playing drums

1 Like

hey bro, I want to give this a test. If we have low latency then we can jam. Want to try? If you do, join JackTrip Virtual Studio

and reply to this to see it and join

1 Like

hey yeah let’s try.
You live in the Chicago area? I’m here in the middle of Germany. We have a time difference of about seven hours, right? What time would be convenient for you?

1 Like

I connected with @wolfgangwolf from my studio in Southern California and we had so much fun! He is extremely talented and I endorse him wholeheartedly. My schedule has been crazy and we haven’t had a chance to play together again - yet!

Yes, the latency was HUGE but we just focused on playing, making it up as we went.

I want to encourage you to try it and see that it can be very satisfying in spite of the distance, especially with someone who has a good sounding setup and creative mind.

1 Like

Hey! I just read this sorry. I am in southern IL and im getting my fiber internet connection set up this week. Send me your email so we can keep in touch!

Do you have a fiber internet connection or an ethernet connection to your device while playing with him?

No I do not have fiber. About 15 mbps upload and 300 mpbs download. Like I mentioned before there was a lot of latency but we were improvising and it worked out well. With the distance between you, playing a known song will probably not work but free form should be a lot of fun even in the metal genre. Which by the way @wolfgangwolf has the skills for. Good luck and please report back here.

wolfgangwolf@freenet.de