Jamming in Europe

Based in France one can jam with musicians from many european countries if they are aware of the possibilities offered by JackTrip. The problem is how to find them.
My interest is mostly in acoustic jazz from dixieland to gypsy jazz including latin jazz.

1 Like

Hi .
Your field is outside our focus sandbox. Guitar groups are more popular than mother’s milk. Just about every village has one.
We are very limited to classical music.
I wish you all the best.
Robert.

I am not looking for a guitar group or something classical but for people able to play jazz standards and improvise. Sorry if this was not clear from my post. Ideally they should be not too far from Paris ( less than 800 km).

1 Like

Welcome @wollethom!

Thank you for posting here. Are you currently playing time-based music on JackTrip with others more than 800 km from the server? Usually people have trouble with too much latency between connections more than 1100 km apart. If so, please let us know more about your setup and internet service!

Otherwise, I hope that there will be some players within 800 km from Paris to connect with you.

Cheers!

Hi @stgu-vndoc! Good to hear from you. Please keep in mind that replies to your inquiry for classical music collaborators will be under the posting that you created for that. This one is for musicians who can improvise and play jazz and standards in and around 800 km from Paris.

Cheers!