Any musicians in Milano?

Looking for fellow musicians in northern Italy to have a few sessions and check out how the latency sounds out when we’re all connected to the same node in Milano. Let me know!

Fab

1 Like

Hello Fab!

Happy 2022! I believe there are a number of JackTrippers in Italy, probably some in Milano too. If you like, you could post a notice to the JackTrip Google Group. It has been around for many years, while this forum is only months old.

You can subscribe to the JackTrip Google Group on the following page:
https://groups.google.com/g/jacktrip-users

Then send an email to the following address:
jacktrip-users@googlegroups.com

Let me know if this helps, and I will watch for your email.

Cheers!
Synthia

Hi Fab!

If you want we can give it a try! I’m a Jacktrip user since a bit :wink:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the reply. Sure, let me know when you’re online - just post a message here or a DM so I get the notification.

btw you speak Italian?

1 Like

Figurati! Non trovo il modo per scriverti in privato qui. Vorresti provare il server di Milano, giusto?

si esatto volevo capire se la latenza rimanendo a milano era abbastanza bassa

Ok perfetto questa, però potrei pre le 22

tipo domani sera? verso le 21:30?

Questa sera potrei per le 22.

1 Like

ottimo facciamo per le 22, apro la mia sessione e ci vediamo li?

1 Like

Hello Fab and Rico! I’m so happy you have found each other! Did you know that we have an event scheduler right here in the JackTrip Forum? You can schedule a session with just the two of you. It’s brand new so please let us know if it works for you. I’m using google translate to Italian below.

Here are the instructions for scheduling a session. (I will make a video for this but in the meantime…)

1. Create a new topic by clicking the +New Topic in the upper right corner

2. Choose “Looking for Musicians” (you can choose for it to be specific users)

3. Click the “gear” icon in the row and choose “create event”

4. Schedule it!

That should be enough to get you started.

ITALIANO

Ciao Fab e Rico! Sono così felice che vi siate trovati! Sapevi che abbiamo un programmatore di eventi proprio qui nel forum JackTrip? Puoi programmare una sessione solo con voi due. È nuovo di zecca quindi per favore fateci sapere se funziona per voi. Sto usando google traduttore in italiano di seguito.

Ecco le istruzioni per programmare una sessione. (Farò un video per questo, ma nel frattempo…)

1. Crea un nuovo argomento facendo clic su +Nuovo argomento nell’angolo in alto a destra

2. In “Categoria”, scegli “Cerca musicisti” (puoi scegliere che siano utenti specifici in seguito)

3. Fai clic sull’icona “ingranaggio” nella riga di icone e scegli “crea evento”

4. Compila il modulo per programmare la tua sessione!

Dovrebbe essere sufficiente per iniziare. Per favore fatemi sapere le vostre domande.

Thank you so much Synthia for your support!
I’ll keep you posted :wink:

1 Like