Where are you located?

@Synthia: 9 hours yes. 8pm to 10pm would work.

@wolfgangwolf what day this week works best for you? My schedule is
flexible.

Looking for blues/jazz jam.

1 Like

yes, when do you jam?

@synthia this week would only be possible today (Tuesday) because I’m traveling the rest of the week. Next week any day would be possible.

1 Like

Ok! Let’s meet Tuesday at 8pm your time (11am my time). I will message you with an invite link shortly before 8p/11a.

It will be a free server and run for 40 minutes so we’ll just start jamming straight away.

See you soon!

Welcome @bradchapmanvocals - looks like you got caught up in the posts between me and @wolfgangwolf. Sorry for the confusion, if any. We are going to improvise a jam with Zero f’s about being about 10,000 miles apart. We just want to have fun with JT.

Ok! 8pm my time (11am yours)
See you soon!

1 Like

Oh, OK. Thanks for letting me know and have fun.

1 Like

@bradchapmanvocals Let me know if you would like to go for a test drive some time! We can play with the AI and get some blues/jazz tracks to sing with. Cheers!

Thank you for a super fun jam @wolfgangwolf ! Your drums sounded very full and clear and I was inspired by your beats and techniques. I will be looking for a time we can do it again!

Note: although we had a lot of latency being 10,000 miles apart and around 80ms for me - the audio was good, just a few glitches here and there. Definitely an enjoyable session of improvised music.

Everyone: I am posting “play-by-play” communications in this topic to show progress and approaches to connecting with one another. I will be thinking about perhaps a better way of sharing interactions before and after initially jamming with someone you meet in the Forum here. And if you have suggestions please feel free to post here. Thanks!

@synthia thank you very much, it was really fun, and I liked your music and it was very inspiring.
The technical quality was quite acceptable considering the distance between us.
Hear and see you soon. :notes:

1 Like

I don’t see any way to use AI to jam with. Is that what you meant?

1 Like

Yes, after a studio has started, the AI link will be on the left side
panel. There is a brief tutorial - scroll to 2:17 on the following link:

@bradchapmanvocals - the JackTrip interface just went through some big
changes. I just tried the AI feature and it didn’t work very well for
me. Plus it only played a few measures of the track it created.

did it work for you?

In Central Montana, so not close to anything, but I’d try it out! Looking to jam on jazz, funk, rock etc. Keys player, time flexible…

1 Like