Looking for drummer, bassist, fiddle, or trumpet

Country music, need some people to record with.

1 Like

Sorry, I would be of no help to you. Good luck.

Thanks for your post! I hope some country folks catch wind of this fabulous collaboration tool called JackTrip and connect with you!

Please share any ideas on how we can do more outreach to underrepresented genres.

…I am trying to line up string players from N.C and PA. We will play Haydn oP… 3, #5 , serenade. The score can be downloaded from Werner-Icking Archives for free. It is an Intermediate level piece. New players are welcome. Violin Viola and Cello.

Robert.

1 Like

Hi Robert,

I see that you replied to an existing post for country musicians with a new call for classical musicians. It would be better if this was a new post.

Anyway, I will take the liberty of moving your inquiry to a new post so that you get the best exposure. Later today I will post something about how to create a new post.

Thank you!

Drummer here! New to JackTrip. Hit me up.

1 Like

Welcome @slipway60 Scott!

It is great to see your post. Which server is closest to you? What kind of setup do you have for your drums? Acoustic or digital? Are you using the app or Bridge? An external interface or built-ins on your computer? Have you had a JackTrip session yet?

This is good information for others who might want to connect with you.

Thanks much! Great to have you here.

Ive played pop and country many years .Im a drummer

1 Like

I have digital and acoustic sensory percussion one mic seems to get sound ok for practice. I can do all acoustic to the sensory is just to enhance. Many years playing on stage different kinds of music and now teaching alot. Im sure that after checking out I want to be on this permanently.

1 Like

Im the fastest internet direct also.

1 Like

I’m a Drummer in the Chicago area - Primary interests are Rock, Pop, Country, Blues, R&B and numetal. Electronic kit with external USB interface used for JackTrip. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome @meadegeorge3 ! It would be helpful for other players to know the area within 500 miles of your location. That is because playing in sync with others is best if everyone is within 500 miles of one another. Of course, playing experimental music or free jazz is more forgiving of distance because it purposely aims to break down conventional approaches to beat based music.

Glad to have you here!

Welcome @Icy_Drummer!

Thanks for letting us know you are in the Chicago area and the genres you like to play.

There have been a few drummers signed up recently, which gives me an idea to create a topic for different instruments. That way, when people are looking for players they can go to that topic to see who is there.

So are you already playing on JackTrip?

Hi Synthia, great idea! Maybe create a template for most common questions. Something like the following >

Nearest big city -
Preferred Genre -
Equipment -
Experience level -
etc.

I’m new to JackTrip but have used other online jam tools.

Great idea David! I’m on it!

1 Like

Checking in with Mike to see what he thinks about using a new Discourse
feature called “form-templates”. Could be very useful. Stay tuned…and
thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Im in Indinapolis a drummer

1 Like