Northern California

YES!! I am anxious to work with others. Proficient with electric mesh head drums, keyboard and bass. Currently have five piece group meeting weekly, but will lose a principal in a few weeks due to a move to Cabo. Happy to include others at medium skill level and up.
bill@larrydunnmusic.com

2 Likes

Good to hear this is working for you! I am based in Northern California and have similar connectivity with LA

I split my time between San Francisco and Kentucky, as well. Have you been able to find additional people to play with… Either through JackTrip or otherwise?

Hi Bill,
I am also an electronic drums player (V drums). I have the virtual studio box and I luckily have a good fiber gigabit Internet set up, which allows me to get a great lag time all the way to Chicago (from Kentucky)… 18 ms. I also have a great reach cell to Nashville… And possibly Atlanta.

So, I am looking for people to play with as well… Where are you located? Hopefully someone will respond who is within 500 miles of Lexington Kentucky. I am looking to work up songs… Not particularly Jam…
Richard

2 Likes

Hope you were able to connect with some local players. Happy holidays!!

Hi Bill… No, there have been no contacts through this portal from people looking to play together. I have also done a bit of a search on the West Coast, New York area, etc. and there seem to be no users looking to play with other musicians.

Sorry about that europerry, it’s a bit of a chicken and egg problem for us.

I’m curious, if there was a calendar of events for the Northern California area, would you open up slots for others to join you?

1 Like