Need a drummer in Atlanta?

Howdy folks.

I’ve been playing on JamKazam since early 2020 during covid, but it’s awfully quiet over there lately. Looking for new folks to jam with :slight_smile:

I play primarily drums, but have been building my looping skills along with bass guitar and some keyboard effects. Really up for most anything.

Here’s my setup and a track I did with a flute player in San Francisco.

Let me know if you would like to play sometime.

Happy to help folks test rigs, etc.

Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

Welcome @mendeni - Steve! That track you posted sounds super-tight and you’re in the pocket! Was it done in JamKazam or JackTrip?

We’d love it if you would play in JackTrip and record your sessions for broadcast JackTrip Radio.

I believe they are still running a special where you can get a free unlimited trial subscription. And after your trial ends, if you broadcast to JackTrip Radio, it doesn’t use minutes on your plan. Double-check it though, as this is a dynamic platform.

Oh, and by the way, I am a vocalist and hearing some nice melodies on that track you posted. Ping me with some times. I am in Southern California.

Thanks and Good luck!!
Synthia

That track was done with JamKazam in fall '22.
Looking to do similar stuff with JackTrip.
Appreciate the encouragement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thanks for your reply! How about you jam out some beats and broadcast them to JackTrip Radio so people can hear your chops? That would be cool if you feel like it.

1 Like