- All new Soundscape Presets to make you sound awesome!
- Added tooltips to presets, and warnings when switching from custom settings
New Soundscapes Presets
We’ve just launched a whole new batch of preset Soundscape configurations to improve the sound of your JackTrip sessions. Here are the specifics:
- added Spatial Audio through Circular Pan which uses Ambisonics to create a more realistic sound where you can hear different people coming from different directions. Cool!
- now using better sounding Reverbs that enhance the sense of space and just sound great
- changed the settings for noise gate, compressor, and limiter to handle noise and loud sounds better than before
Here’s the full list of Soundscape presets after this update:
Please note that if you were on one of the old presets previously, your settings will now show as “Custom” instead of the old preset name. Feel free to save those settings by downloading them, or try out one of the new presets.
You can mouse over any of the presets to see a short description of what that preset is used for, and how to get the most out of it.
Warnings when switching presets
Before this update, switching away from a custom setting to try a preset would immediately throw away your custom settings, which was super lame. Now, you’ll see a warning that gives you a chance to download the current settings before trying something new.
And just a reminder- as before, you can upload any soundscapes setting file to restore the settings by using the little upload arrow on the preset selector:
'Til next time, happy jamming!