Test out the calendar plugin Meta-Event!

We’re installing the calendar plugin today!

This topic is just to test out the events feature. We won’t be playing music on JackTrip during this time. Soon, though…

Hope this calendar/events feature works nicely… :cowboy_hat_face:

Andrew

4 Likes

@Synthia here’s a test event- interested in going?

I added this by clicking the little gear icon when making a new Topic. The dialog is sort of nice, it lets you put in recurring events for weekly rehearsals or jam sessions… cool stuff

Oh, and there’s now a calendar that you can get to from the hamburger menu in the top right called “Upcoming Events”

2 Likes

wow - thanks, you’re so fast! Ok, I’m using an alternate account to see what it would be like for a non-admin.

2 Likes

I’m also using my stealthy alternate account to indicate “Not Going”

2 Likes

I’m logged in with my alternate and the option to create an event is not in * dropdown menu. Do users need permission to create an event?

apparently so- try again?

yay! non-admins can create events too! good job!

2 Likes

So… Is this a thing? I couldn’t find any events other than the test event from ~15 months ago…

1 Like

It hasn’t really caught on here but JackTrip Radio seems to have quite a few scheduling sessions. Please feel free to use either or both for your needs. Thanks!

BTW: following is the link to “Upcoming Events” calendar:
JackTrip Community Forums

It also can be found by clicking on the ‘hamburger menu’ upper right corner, and select ‘Upcoming Events’.

1 Like