New here: First Time User, need help

Hi @Zeta9966, welcome!

JackTrip doesn’t natively support VST or audio routing.

I’m not familiar with Amplitude, but I think what you need is commonly referred to as “virtual channels.” Some audio interfaces (such as UA Apollo) provide this functionality built-in, as do some DAWs. I would first check to see if Amplitude provides this functionality for the sound produced by its signal chains.

Are you using a Mac or Windows computer? I’m not as familiar with Windows, but on Mac you have several great options. My favorite is Loopback from a company called Rogue Amoeba (you may want to check out Audio Hijack as well). A popular free one is called Black Hole.

Another popular free one that works across platforms is the Jack Audio Connection Kit. This is the framework that JackTrip was originally built for (and includes a special audio engine for it). It works great but most people find it intimidating and the interface hard to use.

I wrote an article a few months ago about using Audacity with JackTrip. It’s not exactly what you are looking for, but I think many of the principals are the same and this may help you figure out how to do something similar with Amplitude. It looks like pretty cool software – I may give it a try myself!

Take care,
-Mike