Need help on how to optimize JackTrip for low latency in diffrent location sessions

Hello

I am new to the use of JackTrip. I am part of a small group distributed across three cities;, and we want to have low latency., high quality audio sessions.

I would appreciate some guidance from more experienced users. We have been trying with jacktrip, but we are facing some difficulties that we cannot solve.

We use high speed broadband connections with at least 100 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload speeds.
We all use computers with good specs (Intel i5/i7 CPUs, 8–16 GB of RAM, and Internet connections).
We are using the most recent version of JackTrip.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for your inquiry and Welcome.

We would like to help, but please be more specific about the trouble you’re having. Screenshots, audio and even video can be very helpful.

Also, exactly what version are you using?
And what kind of internet connection are you using?

Thanks again. I look forward to learning more about your experience with JackTrip.

Hi @jesicasharma , please review this article and ensure you are following all of our recommendations. Note that for latency, the “speed” of your Internet connection doesn’t matter so much as the “type.”

1 Like